Of course there’s more going on than just fishing! Check here for other activities, places to stay, places to eat, and any other information we can provide.
- Arenal Kayaks, best way to experience Lake Arenal is by kayak. Glide peacefully across the water to small lake islands to look for colorful shards of ancient pottery or skim the shoreline for water birds. There is always time for a cool dip in the lake too.
- Pure Trek Costa Rica, customized adventure travel and canyoning experts in La Fortuna
- Fly Zone, wakeboard school and equipment sales on Lake Arenal
Places to stay, places to eat
- Gingerbread Restaurant & Boutique Hotel, boutique hotel and world class restaurant, Costa Rica’s “Best Restaurant” according to Lonely Planet
- Villa DeCary, bed & breakfast, exotic palm gardens
- Red Sunset, eco-friendly luxury vacation rental
- Los Heroes, Swiss owned hotel and restaurant